Wednesday, June 14, 2017

my everyday style: all american!

Is it just me or does anyone else crave patriotic looks, not just for the July Fourth holiday... but pretty much for the entire summer?  I'm of course planning out a few holiday looks in advance, but I tend towards red, white and blue this time of year in general.  I couldn't pass up this adorable "All American" tee recently (plus it's SO soft!)... I went up a size to medium to leave room for tying a knot in the front. Which if you ask me can take any ho-hum tee and make it fun and special instantly. I love it paired with a classic white linen blazer for summer.

And if you aren't a jeans in the summer kind of gal, you can easily swap them out for a cute denim skirt or shorts









Outfit Details: 
Jeans (I went down a size, these run big)



 

site design by kiki co.