Monday, June 5, 2017

my everyday style: gingham get!

Gingham has got to be one of my most favorite summer patterns... I always forget how much I love it until I wear it again! This gingham top is meant to be worn off the shoulder, but I think it's just perfect for wearing on the shoulders in a boat neck style.  If you are between sizes, go up a size so that there is extra room in the armpits for wearing it up on the shoulders - or I would just go up a size in general after my "off the shoulder epiphany" last week.  I'm totally in love with this top (it comes in tons of colors) and can't wait to wear it with shorts or black or white jeans this summer too.

I feel like the summer passes by so quickly I am working to embrace it right off the bat this year... thus, the summer-ready earrings and I even splurged on a fun new summer phone case (although truth be told my previous case was getting a little rough... I drop my phone ALL the time).  I mean, if now isn't the time to have a little fun with your wardrobe, then I don't know when is!








Outfit Details
Jeans (old, similar here or here)
Bag - I DIY'd mine here or find similar options here or here



 

site design by kiki co.