Tuesday, November 14, 2017

holiday gift guide 2017: for him!

I am kicking off my holiday gifts guides TODAY!  Cue the confetti!  I'm definitely starting my holiday shopping already because... hello, December is busy enough on it's own. I like to start early to take the stress out of it all and make sure I am still having fun with the gift giving process.

Today I am tacking the GUYS on your list - because if the guys in your life are like the guys in my life, they are the most difficult to shop for.  My husband admits that if he wants or needs something he usually snags it for himself, which I am totally okay with - until birthdays and Christmas rolls around and I am at a loss. Plus, he's a pretty low maintenance guy. Those two factors make him difficult to shop for - and guys in general can be that way... brothers, uncles, dads, grandpas can all be so tricky to buy for.

I am always trying to think one step ahead of them... what is something they don't know they want yet! You know? Fun techy gifts like a new nest thermostat (my husband totally geeks out over ours), a turn table and his favorite 90s LP, new wireless headphones (my husbands are always breaking!) or a bluetooth speaker for his office or the garage are great ideas. Practical gifts for the traveler like my husband include new rolling luggage set (LOVE this set!), packing cubes or a new YSL Homme cologne set that has a travel size (I can't tell you how many times my husband has left his full size cologne in a hotel - sob!).  I always like to include a few more practical ideas too... like a gorgeous watch, a half zip fleece pullover (this is my husband's favorite style) or leather gloves.  And for the kid at heart I love this funky pair of sneakers, an smart phone projector (so fun!), dark chocolate bourbon bears or a fun "geeky" board game. I always love to throw in a few books as gifts too... I've heard awesome early reviews about Artemis, a sci-fi space adventure, and what guy doesn't a compendium on whiskey?

I hope you find something here for the special guys in your life... there will be more gift guides coming over the upcoming weeks and of course a huge Black Friday shopping guide coming at you soon too!  So stay tuned!




Browse the gifts below by scrolling left or right...


 

site design by kiki co.