Tuesday, December 26, 2017

some of my favorite after Christmas sales!

There are OF COURSE some amazing after Christmas sales that are going on now and since the temperature is a balmy four right now as I type this (yes, 4!!!!) I won't be leaving my house to check them out - I will be in my pjs shopping until my hearts content.  I know A LOT of you gals got gift certificates and cash for Christmas - and if you've got your eye on a few things that Santa didn't bring this year. NOW is the time to snag them.  There are a few from my own closet that I love... like this sweater I am wearing here that is under $25, these boots that rarely go on sale and I am wearing these slippers NON-stop lately.



The image below is click-able! Just click on the item you love to shop it!
Other sales of note....

Everlane is having a HUGE choose what you pay sale on 100s of items... some of my favorites are included in the sale! So check it out!

J.Crew is having an additional 30% off it's sale items making things practically free.  Kidding... kind of! You know I love this vest and this top would be darling for New Years Eve.

Madewell has an additional 30% off sale too! I love this sweater and I've had my eye on these shoes for a while!

LOFT is 50% off site wide... I love this cozy jacket and this would be perfect for a NYE at home!





 

site design by kiki co.