Monday, January 15, 2018

my everyday style: out and about!

If you see me out and about lately, chances are my outfit is something like this... A scarf, sweater and puffer coat have been my daily go-to for January. I feel like for December I was into cute coats and hats and the 'perfect' winter outfit and now I'm like - let's just get out the door dressed and warm.  Anyone else?

I LOVE a good puffer coat for winter because really, nothing is warmer or easier to throw on. I have both long and short puffers like this one and love them both for different reasons.  This short one is super lightweight and easy to throw on making it perfect for errands or days when you are in and out of the car a lot or when it's not crazy cold. Plus, it's available in three colors and is under $90 - making it a great value as well!

I would be remiss to not mention that my sweater is a whopping 50% off today too!  Other items in the sale I am eyeing... this camo denim jacket is swoon worthy! This sweater is perfectly spring-y (it reminds me of rainbow sherbet!). And I'm pretty sure I need this sweater for Valentine's Day!










Outfit Details:
Sweater - 50% off!



 

site design by kiki co.